Indiana Elks 931 Homepage
FUN WITH HYPNOTIC SHOW
The Indiana Elks will be jumping with fun, laughter and definite foolishness as Master Hypnotist Jason Christopher excites the audience with his hilarious Hypnosis Show on Saturday, August 24, 2013 at 8 PM with a show that is sure to sell out.
During the show ordinarily conservative audience members, and even those who aren’t so conservative will undergo a complete transformation. The actions that Jason puts them through are hilarious to the audience members, but to the volunteers up on stage, it becomes their reality. Of course, the pandemonium is all great fun and will have the audience laughing non -stop from start to finish during this special appearance.
What specifically happens all depends on what Jason Christopher guides his volunteers through during this special performance, “The Jason Christopher Comedy Hypnosis Show.”
Jason Christopher, a graduate of The Stage Hypnosis Center, Litchfield Park, AZ, told us, “I’m excited with the opportunity of presenting my Comedy Hypnosis show for your community. During the show we will have fun and a lot of laughs. It will be exciting and the show will involve a number of audience members! The individuals who volunteer for the show are the ones who will have the most fun.
The Hypnosis Show is very unique entertainment and has been called one of the greatest shows on earth. It combines the fun of total audience participation with the incredible abilities of the mind. You will laugh and applaud for your friends and family up on stage, as you have never seen them before. For instance, the quietest introvert will often times become the brightest star.”
Jason, a crowd favorite sure to attract a huge audience, has had his abilities put to the test and enjoyed all of the East coast including the resorts of Orlando, FL and has been seen in Atlantic City, NJ.
Hypnotizing individuals is a process that begins with the volunteer’s approval. Nobody can ever be hypnotized against his or her will.
We asked Jason, who can be hypnotized? “Every person that has a desire may be hypnotized. It may be worth mentioning nobody is ever forced to participate on stage. The traditional hypnotic show in the past was humor at the expense of the audience members, but during my show I make the audience members the stars. I highlight and accentuate the talents and creativity of our volunteers. We don’t embarrass them. I know that may disappoint a few people!” Jason replies with a laugh.
In conclusion Jason stated, “I hope to see everyone at the show, and, oh yes, it is for real. If you have any doubts, join us and volunteer!”
You can get tickets at Indiana Elks. For more information call 724-465-6800.
Welcome to the new webpage
- We will be posting the weekly menus as they become available.
- The Calendar of Events page lists all the functions on a convenient calendar so you can see what is going on here at the club.
- In the News section, you will find any information that we have available such as upcoming changes, announcements, and shout outs.
- Not a member and want to become one or even need to refer someone to join? The Elks Membership page has all the information you need to learn about the benefits of membership through the national website.
- The Photo Gallery page will be featuring many pictures of the facility.
- At times, we will ask your opinion or input through the Polls and Surveys page. Participating in these surveys is a great way to be involved and have your voice heard.
- As always, if you have any comments, questions, or concerns the Contact Us page has all the information you need to get in touch.